Thursday, February 17, 2011

New path for my blog

Assalamu alaikom and peace to everyone!

After much thought, I've decided not only to keep blogging, but to improve it.  Insha'Allah, God willing, I want to continue with the home and garden blogs, and I want to add homeschooling to it, too.  I started blogging in order to log my own thoughts and journeys through life.  Since I don't want to start a new blog or commit to only one subject matter, I decided to make labels and categorize my entries so that you (and I ) can easily find entries of interest in the future.

I hope you enjoy reading as we move forward, and insha'Allah you'll get some benefit out of this!  I especially am excited to share my 'finds' for homeschooling.  After all, that's one way I got the courage and the materials to start my own homeschool :)  Please follow or subscribe!

Peace and LOVE!

Zein

No comments:

Post a Comment