Wednesday, February 2, 2011

new warm drink

Ok, so if ditching your beloved shampoo routine doesn't sound appealing to you, I'll give you something else to think about :) 

Apple cider vinegar has been used for ages for its health benefits.  After a quick search on Mr. Google,  I was so anxious to start chugging it by the gallon! 

Well, for now, I'm putting 2tsps of Organic undiluted apple cider vinegar in a mug of hot water with a bit of local honey.  It's quite refreshing and somehow filling.  My kids even had some and liked it!!

Give it a shot.  I plan on having this at least once day.  Maybe twice.  I read it was good to drink this half an hour before eating, but I am not that organized so I'll stick to having it in the evening after the kidlets have gone to bed.

Here are just a few health benefits of consuming apple cider vinegar courtesy of webmd.com:
reducing cholesterol
reducing weight
heart health
reduce some cancer risks
lower blood pressure
clear up acne
alleviate arthritis
... and more!

1 comment: