Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Latest Favorite Thing

Ooooooh! I just love finding something new, getting it, using it, and LOVING it!!!  And now I have to do the right thing and share it with you people here.  A lady in Florida makes these cute reusable snack and sandwich bags.  What is that, you ask?  Why take a look. They look like this:
Of course, she's not the only person in the world who makes them, but I loved her choice in fabrics. Here is her Etsy store.  Lots of other sellers on Etsy sell similar items. 

I've recently run out of Ziploc bags, so instead of buying more, I wanted to try these reusable bags to pack our apples, goldfish, pretzels, and sandwiches.  Granted, there are no more school lunches to pack, but we do take snacks when going to the park, running errands, or going to appointments.  It makes me cringe when I whip out 4 little plastic bags to fill with snacks, so I'm hoping this will make snack time less painful on my conscience!  Let me know if you have used this type of thing before or if you start to after reading this!

1 comment: