Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Personal note

I can't seem to blog about anything recently.  I feel like it's a silly waste, this blog.  What is the point. I start to think of things to blog about, but I often delete it and close the laptop without posting.  I just don't see the point in blogging about our details of where we went, what our schedule of homeschool is, and whatever else I did.  Maybe that's because my blog isn't focused on one particular topic, so I find it irrelevant to post about just anything and everything.  I might not post for a while. I just thought I'd put that out there since that's what I'm feeling.  Sometimes I'd like to post our schedule, our struggles, our good times, and so on, but once I get it typed out it just seems a little frivolous. 

If you have any feedback I'd be happy to hear it.  See y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I for one will miss you if you quit blogging for awhile, however, I (now) understand how hectic life is with four, and much more so if you homeschool as well!! Just wanted you to know that I enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete