Saturday, September 3, 2011

Schedules

Last year I used a planner from Rainbow Resource (planner) that had blocks for me to write in what subjects each child was to complete each day.  It had enough weeks for a full school year plus calendars and extra pages to log in what curriculum I used, reading logs, and field trips taken. 


This year I need to take a slightly different approach and actually designate certain blocks of time to certain subjects.  Rather than the child choosing what order to get his work done in, I will have to assign the order it is done in this year.  The reason is that I have 3 children in school now (last year's kindy wasn't very time consuming), and some of our subjects need to be one-on-one with me.  So if I organize and stagger the subjects properly, I hope to be able to get to each child at the right time!  So I'm fiddling around with the planners and timers over at http://www.donnayoung.org/ such as these


I hope you can find some of her tools useful, it's a treasure trove of freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment