Wednesday, December 28, 2011

menu

Hey Everyone, I've been redecorating my blog; hope you like it!

I've had a tremendously busy and fun week.  My mom's been in town which means more help with cooking, more things to eat, and also more out-of-the-house things to do.  So it's been nonstop.  I'll back post our meals since Sunday since I can't remember as far back in time as Saturday :P


Sunday: Chicken Tikka; Rice
Monday: Fried Chicken, Brussels Sprouts, French Fries
Tuesday:  Meatballs baked with turnips, carrots, roasted eggplant, tomatoes, and potatoes; Rice
Wednesday:  leftovers for some plus dinner at my dad's house
Thursday: Green Salad, Spaghetti and Sauce
Friday:  Tenderloin, salad, veggies
Saturday: Picnic lunch

Lunches: 
frozen pizza
broccoli/potato/cheese soup
leftovers
tuna sandwiches

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of the blog Zein! You've been working hard!

    ReplyDelete