Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Ramadan

Assalamu alaikom

It's the 4th day of Ramadan, we are back home after travelling to Dallas, and we're getting things back in order.
I'm using this blog and the links in there (some of which are not working) to give us some Ramadan activities each day. 
It's a little hard to accept that my almost 12 year old and my 13 year old are past wanting to participate in the activities I want to do.  I know they would benefit from some facts review and from a nudge in doing extra worship, but they are so resisting it.  I will keep praying for their guidance and for their hearts to be steadfast.
The 5 and 9 year olds are still up for lapbooking, worksheets, and coloring, so I am plugging away with them!
We're starting the Ramadan Lapbook from this website today.  Here's one page about the months in Islam.



No comments:

Post a Comment