Monday, May 30, 2011

Meal Planning, it's that time....

Assalamu alaikom wa rahmatullah,

Ok, another set of meals to plan.  Thank God that some days it just sorta falls into place.  Today I was out (I'll post about that separately) most of the day, so the pizza my husband ordered for lunch was also eaten at dinner with a few greens and carrots added for good measure.

Tomorrow we plan to be at the Museum of Science and History in Ft. Worth, mostly to see a show at the planetarium, so dinner will be Memaw's Casserole (again) which I have in the freezer and should probably go pull out if we're going to eat it tomorrow. brb

That will last Wednesday as well with a salad thrown in, too, insha'Allah.

The other few meals I have lined for the week are:
Chicken that I will shred, cook with olive oil, sumac, and onions, then roll it up in tortilla. bake.
Bean enchiladas (my husband won't touch this but the rest of us hopefully can have it for lunch)
More salad.
BBQ on Sunday, Arabic style with hummos, tabbouleh, and watermelon insha'Allah.

Again, here is a template that is similar to mine. I couldn't find the one I normally use on their website anymore, but this one is very similar just without the column for children.  However if you have anyone in the family who needs a special diet then this will be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment