Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm here! Come on in :)

Assalamu alaikom and Peace to all of you!
I've had this blog page for ages but have never set it up. I finally got the urge to finish it up, and here we are!
It's a gorgeouos fall day here in Plano. 54 degrees right now and sunny. Perfect for a day at a pumpkin patch! We'll be heading out to Flower Mound in a little bit once Aisha wakes up and gets fed. This place has hay pyramids, tractor rides, pumpkin chunkin (lol), and pumpkins or course. I can't remember if they have barnyard animals or not, but they should! We went each year to this type of place back in Redmond, so I'm happy to have found something similar here.

I'll leave you with something sweet today:

Here's a great dessert I made yesterday that you layer into a long pyrex:
graham cracker crust (2cups crushed crackers mixed w/ 1 stick melted butter,bake 8min 350)
beat 8oz cream cheese w/ 2cups powdered sugar, spread over crust
slice 4 bananas, toss with juice of one lemon, spread over cream cheese
spread 1 can crushed pineapple over the bananas
cover with a tub (8oz) of whipped topping (cool whip)
top with maraschino cherries if you like, then freeze. pull out a few minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment