Thursday, November 5, 2009

So so so excited fo rmy composter. Yay!
I was so busy yesterday that I skipped walking this morning so that Aisha could nap and so that I could catch up on the debris of yesterday's tornado in my home! I got stuff done already, and am now enjoying a homemade double shot cappucino while browing my favorite sites. I am really giddy over my composter, I don't know why it's this much LOL I will collect anyone's food scraps and yard waste to put in there! Maybe I can get my brother to collect their food waste and they can put it in my bin.

I've been using this toothpaste from Tom's of Maine (and their deoderant as well b/c it is free of aluminum) http://www.tomsofmaine.com/products/default.aspx that is SLS free, but it feels kind of weird. Obviously it doesn't foam like Crest or Colgate, but I think it does the job. SLS= sodium laurel sulphate. Those sulphates and sulphites are bad for the envirnoment, and another reason i quit wanting to use regular shampoo on my hair.

I drove up to Georgia' Farmer's Market in old Plano (on E15th) curious to see what they were about. Well, kinda boring. It was a regular fruit and veggie stand in an old garage. They had some local honey which is great, and I might go buy from there when I need more. But that's about it. Their prices weren't better than Sprouts, for those of you familiar with them. Sprouts is right across the street from my house, so I can get healthy foods there.

Well, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment