Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekly Menu



Sunday's here... recipe box is open.
Here's what's up for this week:

Kafta Balls in a tray with veggies (kafta=meatloaf)
Malfoof (rolled, stuffed cabbage leaves)
Lentil Soup
(possibly) roasted leg of lamb
Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Curry w/ brown rice
Mom's Cabbage Salad

Extra's: I'd like to try a new homemade bread recipe. I did make a new bran muffin recipe this morning and I loved it, so I'll make more for breakfast throughout the week insha'Allah. Probably no more cakes or cookies this week as I am burned out from the baking I did last week.

Mom's Cabbage Salad (Great for lunch!!)
Chopped Cabbage
Chopped almonds
Chopped apple
Handful of Craisins
Dresing: 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 2-3 Tbsp orange juice, 1Tbsp maple syrup
Refrigerate.


No comments:

Post a Comment